The WiFi swiss-army knife for OSX.
Want to monitor your area networks? Identify and troubleshoot issue with your home, small office or enterprise network? Gather useful information about your network performance? Are you simply in search of an elegant replacement of the default OSX wireless utility? You've just found your ideal tool!
- Easy-to-use, intuitive UI
- Suitable for home, small office, or enterprise networks
- Live monitoring for all networks
- Graphical charts for better visualization
- Automatic Signal/Noise tracking
- Status Item tool to replace the default OSX Wireless tool
- Option to export current Networks report to CSV
- Easily connect to any network (Open, WEP, or WPA/WPA2)
- Ultra-Secure Password storage
- Works with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac networks
- Lots of useful information at your fingertips: SSID, BSSID, RSSI, Noise, Channel, AP Mode, Security, Rates, Channel Flags, Country
- + More!